**ALL STANDARD MIL-SPEC OPTIC UNITS CAN BE UPGRADED TO RPO ULTRALIGHT OPTICS FOR ONLY $300 (will cause a 1 week delay).
L3 Filmless White Phosphor W/ Rpo Ultralight optics
- Unit 1030T –18UM – 72 Resolution, 34.7 SNR, 2498 FOM, 1.2 EBI, 0.8 Halo, 62265 gain, 2521 Photocathode, No spots on L3 Data Sheet
- Unit 1031T –18UM – 64 Resolution, 37.7 SNR, 2413 FOM, 1.1 EBI, 0.6 Halo, 61457 gain, 61457 Photocathode, One spot zone 2 (> .003-.006)
- Unit 1019T – 20UA – 72 Resolution, 35.5 SNR, 2556 FOM, 1.1 EBI, 0.7 Halo, 64608 gain, 2250 Photocathode, No spots on L3 Data Sheet
Elbit White Phosphor W/ Rpo Ultralight optics
- Unit 1042T – XLSH – 72 Resolution, 27.6 SNR, 1988 FOM, 1.73 EBI, 0.73 Halo, 69308 gain, 1525 Photocathode
- Unit 1018T – XLSH – 72 Resolution, 35.2 SNR, 2534 FOM, 2.23 EBI, 0.89 Halo, 67271 gain, 2240 Photocathode
Elbit Green Phosphor W/ Rpo Ultralight optics
- Unit 1033T – XLSH – 72 Resolution, 29.8 SNR, 2146 FOM, 0.64 EBI, 0.91 Halo, 66118 gain, 2460 Photocathode
- Unit 1036T – 64 Resolution, 30.34 SNR, 1942 FOM, 0.10 EBI, 0.00 Halo, 9372 gain
- Unit 1015T – 68 Resolution, 30.02 SNR, 2041 FOM, 0.17 EBI, 0.00 Halo, 10238 gain
- Unit 1004T – 66 Resolution, 31.99 SNR, 2111 FOM, 0.10 EBI, 0.00 Halo, 10153 gain
- Unit 1037T – 68 Resolution, 30.24 SNR, 2056 FOM, 0.16 EBI, 0.00 Halo, 9799 gain
- Unit 1010T – 68 Resolution, 28.47 SNR, 1936 FOM, 0.13 EBI, 0.00 Halo, 10193 gain
- Unit 1027T – 68 Resolution, 32.25 SNR, 2193 FOM, 0.11 EBI, 0.00 Halo, 10361 gain
Nocturn Industries latest offering is the Tanto Ultralight Adaptable Night Vision Monocular (UANVM).
The cornerstone of Nocturn’a adaptable series of night vision devices. This unit mounts via a standard PVS-14 J-arm mount. A unique feature of this monocular is its ability to be adapted to a proprietary powered articulating dual bridge mount called the TAB (Tanto Articulating Bridge) “Daisho” with minimal tools or extra parts. The innovative design allows users to transform their monoculars into an articulating binocular in seconds or go from a binocular back to a monocular to share with a partner. To transform into the binocular, simply remove the battery cap and battery, insert the bridge into the battery compartment, and tighten the rear clamp screws on the bridge, done. The bridge enables the use of a single battery for both tubes, has built in IP stops similar to the UANVB “Katana”, and other features when released.
*The Tanto Articulating Bridge will be released at a later date.
It is simple with a minimalist lightweight design. Push button on/off in the cap to reduce weight and reduce the footprint of the monocular. When assembled to the TAB “Daisho” bridge extra features are enabled such as articulation to the side for single or dual eye use. The articulating design also enables users to operate vehicles without limiting head space by eliminating the need to stow the unit upright or to tuck the pods against the helmet when stowed.
This unit is light weight without compromising strength. It is rugged and has been drop from the NATO 1.5 meter drop test standard onto concrete, as well as meets and exceeds MIL-STD-810G.
-Tube type: 18mm MX-10160 style or MX11769 style with EGAC pigtail removed.
-Submersion and Dust Rating: IP68 equivalent
-8.76 OZ with standard optics and a battery
-7.76 OZ with RPO optics and a battery
-Power: CR123 onboard
-Runtime: 40+ hours
-Mount style: PVS-14 J-arm style mount