Custom Build Services
We offer custom solutions for customers that already have complete night vision units or parts. Contact us today at email@example.com or (713) 568-6823 so we can help you reach your goals.
Service prices range from $100 to $400. Our typical services include:
- Clean and purge of any night vision unit
- Housing swap (ex: Two PVS-14 into a goggle, RNVG to articulating goggle)
- Upgrade eyepieces and objectives (ex: upgrade optics to RPO Ultralight)
- Assembly of monocular or goggle using customer supplied parts (we can supply any parts still needed by customer)
- Diagnosis and Repair of any damaged or non-working night vision unit
Industry Standard Equipment
At Custom Night Vision we hold our manufacturing quality above all else. We combine rigid quality control standard and processes with industry leading equipment to offer the highest quality night vision to our customers.
Custom Night Vision utilizes only the proper specialized tools which are required by the US DOD to manufacture, service and repair night vision systems.
Purge Device: All night vision devices require nitrogen purging after assembly to keep them from internally fogging during temperature changes. We maintain up to date nitrogen tanks with proper adapters for all night vision devices.
Hoffman ANV-126A: Custom Night Visions only uses calibrated Hoffman ANV-126A test sets, the gold standard for assembly process of all night vision products. These processes include:
- Eyepiece diopter focus: All monocular and binocular devices which utilize AN/PVS-14 type eyepieces require that the diopter focus range be set properly in order for them to be able to achieve the proper diopter focus range of +2 to -6. Units built without this calibration procedure most often will not meet the +2 or -6 requirements and will only achieve a partial or skewed focus range.
- Collimation: All dual tube goggles require that each channel of the bino/goggle be collimated. This can only be achieved using a collimation bridge. If a dual tube goggle is not collimated, it will result in actual headaches to occur with the end user during use. This is caused by the slightest of misalignments of each image intensified channel in respect to each other. Collimation must be done utilizing a collimation bridge on the ANV-126 Hoffman test set.