We offer all night vision services including
- Clean and purge of any night vision monocular or goggle
- Monocular housing swap/upgrade (ex: upgrade older monocular into a mil-spec PVS-14, swap PVS-14 into a Nocturn Industries Ultralight Tanto, add Nightline Ultralight battery pack)
- Binocular housing swap/upgrade (ex: Two PVS-14 into a goggle, fixed bridge RNVG to articulating goggle such as 1431 MK2 or Nocturn Industries Katana, add manual gain to your fixed gain set of 1431 MK2)
- Monocular to Binocular upgrade – we can match the specs on your existing monocular and supply all the additional components to turn your unit into the binocular of your choice
- Tube upgrade: we can replace tubes in any monocular or binocular and replace them with top of the line L3Harris, Elbit or Photonis intensifier tubes with warranty
- Upgrade eyepieces and objectives (ex: upgrade standard optics to RPO 3.0 Ultralight)
- Assembly of monocular or goggle using customer supplied parts (we can supply any parts still needed by customer including intensifier tubes, optics and housings)
- Diagnosis and Repair of any damaged or non-working night vision unit
Please see our YouTube Video Below:
We advise all customers to ship any night vision devices or components to Custom Night Vision using UPS or Fedex 2 Day Air or Next Day Air. In our experience the express service is much more reliable and safer than ground. Please please please include all your personal information (name, address, phone number, e-mail) and a description of the service you want completed.
Our night vision specialists at Custom Night Vision hold their manufacturing quality above all else. We combine rigid quality control standard and processes with industry leading equipment to offer the highest quality night vision repair and night vision maintenance to our customers.
Custom Night Vision utilizes only the proper specialized tools which are required by the US DOD for night vision repair, manufacturing, and services.
Purge Device: All night vision devices require nitrogen purging after assembly to keep them from internally fogging during temperature changes. We maintain up to date nitrogen tanks with proper adapters for all night vision devices.
Hoffman ANV-126A: Custom Night Visions only uses calibrated Hoffman ANV-126A test sets. These processes include:
- Eyepiece diopter focus: All monocular and binocular devices which utilize AN/PVS-14 type eyepieces require that the diopter focus range be set properly in order for them to be able to achieve the proper diopter focus range of +2 to -6. Units built without this calibration procedure most often will not meet the +2 or -6 requirements and will only achieve a partial or skewed focus range.
- Collimation: All dual tube goggles require that each channel of the bino/goggle be collimated. This can only be achieved using a collimation bridge. If a dual tube goggle is not collimated, it will result in actual headaches to occur with the end user during use. This is caused by the slightest of misalignments of each image intensified channel in respect to each other. Collimation must be done utilizing a collimation bridge on the ANV-126 Hoffman test set.
Call Us: 713.568.6823
E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
Chat: on website