The L3Harris Ground Panoramic Night Vision Goggle provides the operator with a 97-degree panoramic field-of-view that enables increased situational awareness and operational effectiveness.
- Individual monoculars can be detached from the system and powered with the included power adapter to provide a low-profile handheld night vision goggle.
- Modular design for maintenance and supportability including solder-free replaceable tube design and fully maintainable bridge design.
- Includes a cold-weather battery pack, with selectable infrared beacon, provides better performance in cold temperatures.
- Provides the operator maximum visual information for accurate assessment and acquisition
- The 97 degree panoramic field-of-view provides increased situational awareness during periods of reduced light and night time operations.
THE L3HARRIS GPNVG FEATURES NON-ADJUSTABLE DIOPTERS. THE STANDARD INCLUDED DIOPTER IS -0.5.
The standard diopter lens of -0.5 results in a system diopter of -0.5. This means the eyepiece is focused to a distance of 2 meters (1 ÷ 0.5). This is typically a comfortable point of focus for the eye when either having good uncorrected or corrected vision. So if an individual is using the GPNVG while wearing their corrective eyewear they should use the -0.5 diopter. However, if that individual is using the GPNVG without their prescriptive eyewear then they would take their optical prescription and subtract 0.5 from it to determine the proper screw on diopter.
Featuring L3Harris’ improved Ruggedized Bridge design, offering greater strength and durability during rough use in the field, as well as four high performance, MIL-SPEC Unfilmed White Phosphor image intensifier tubes that combine using specialized hybrid optics to provide the end user with an unmatched 97o degree field of view, as opposed to the standard 40o field of view provided by traditional binocular night vision systems.
The advantages of the increased, panoramic field of view offered by the GPNVGs cannot be overstated. Not only do they have obvious benefits for assaulters, but they offer critical situational awareness to vehicle and watercraft operators, increasing safety and reaction/response time. When used by multiple operators working in a team, the GPNVGs have a multiplicative effect, offering greatly enhanced security with interlocked fields of fire and observation, reducing operator fatigue and “giving up” dead space when scanning surroundings.
IN STOCK UNITS
UNIT# 011474 –
- 72 Resolution, 33.7 SNR, 2426 FOM, 0.9 EBI, 0.7 Halo, 64305 gain, 2430 Photocathode
- 72 Resolution, 34.7 SNR, 2498 FOM, 0.9 EBI, 0.7 Halo, 69271 gain, 2384 Photocathode
- 72 Resolution, 38.1 SNR, 2743 FOM, 2.4 EBI, 0.7 Halo, 68643 gain, 2811 Photocathode
- 91 Resolution, 40.1 SNR, 3649 FOM, 0.6 EBI, 0.7 Halo, 63814 gain, 2418 Photocathode
There are no reviews yet.