These Factory New L3 1531 2376+ FOM with Battery Pack come with tube data sheets and a one year factory warranty, and they will be serviced by L3Harris, even after the warranty has expired, though there may be repair fees.
- HANDPICKED UNIT – We will choose the best unit available
Unit 9612 – 72 Resolution, 34.3 SNR, 2470 FOM, 0.9 EBI, 0.75 Halo, 60220 gain, 2454 Photocathode. One Spot zone 2 (.003-.006”). / 72 Resolution, 37.9 SNR, 2729 FOM, 0.7 EBI, 0.69 Halo, 60114 gain, 2319 Photocathode. No Spots on L3 data sheets
- Unit 10261 – 72/72 Res, 33.9/34.2 SNR, 2441/2462 FOM, 1.3/0.7 EBI, 0.72/0.74 Halo, 64314/60560 Gain. One Spot Zone 2 (.003-.006″) in one tube.
- Unit 10296 – 72/72 Res, 35.0/35.0 SNR, 2520/2520 FOM, 0.6/0.6 EBI, 0.73/0.68 Halo, 63341/63758 Gain. One Spot Zone 2 (.003-.006”) / One Spot Zone 3 (.003-.006”) / One Spot Zone 2 (.006-.009″)
- Unit 10297 – 72/72 Res, 35.4/34.1 SNR, 2549/2455 FOM, 2.1/0.7 EBI, 0.79/0.72 Halo, 66701/63770 Gain. One Spot Zone 2 (.003-.006”) / One Spot Zone 2 (.003-.006”)
- Unit 10298 – 72/72 Res, 37.4/35.4 SNR, 2693/2549 FOM, 1.0/2.0 EBI, 0.78/0.71 Halo, 66552/63860 Gain. Two Spots Zone 2 (.003-.006”) in one tube
- Unit 10301 – 72/72 Res, 36.8/34.9 SNR, 2650/2513 FOM, 0.6/0.9 EBI, 0.69/0.78 Halo, 64798/69315 Gain. One Spot Zone 3 (.006-.009) in one tube.
- Unit 10306 – 72/72 Res, 37.5/33.7 SNR, 2700/2426 FOM, 1.6/0.3 EBI, 0.74/0.70 Halo, 63467/69623 Gain. One Spot Zone 2 (.003-.006”) / One Spot Zone 2 (.003-.006).
- Unit 10310 – 72/72 Res, 38.0/35.0 SNR, 2736/2520 FOM, 1.3/1.1 EBI, 0.73/0.77 Halo, 68293/64831 Gain. Two Spots Zone 3 (.003-.006″) in one tube.
- Unit 10313 – 72/72 Res, 38.6/36.9 SNR, 2779/2657 FOM, 1.3/0.8 EBI, 0.74/0.79 Halo, 64756/65964 Gain. One Spot Zone 2 (.003-.006”) / One Spot Zone 2 (.003-.006)
- Unit 10314 – 72/81 Res, 36.5/34.3 SNR, 2628/2778 FOM, 0.6/0.4 EBI, 0.74/0.71 Halo, 61942/69172 Gain. One Spot Zone 2 ( .003-.006 ) / One Spot Zone 2 (.006-.009)
- Unit 10319 – 72/72 Res, 33.8/38.8 SNR, 2434/2794 FOM, 1.2/2.4 EBI, 0.76/0.71 Halo, 69290/64060 Gain. One Spot Zone 2 (.003-.006”) on one tube
The L3Harris BNVD1531 is a variant of the extremely popular USSOCOM issued AN/PVS-31A BNVD. The BNVD1531 was developed by L3 based on requests from certain end users that wanted a lower-cost variant of the AN/PVS-31A BNVD that had both an adjustable diopter as well as an onboard IR illuminator–essentially, a hybrid between the Legacy AN/PVS-15 and the AN/PVS-31A, hence the nomenclature BNVD1531.
Despite the nomenclature, the BNVD1531 uses standard PVS-14 style optical lens assemblies, both objective and eyepieces, not PVS-15 optical assemblies. The BNVD1531 also relocates the onboard BNVS external power connector from perpendicular to the dovetail mount as on the AN/PVS-31A to angled slightly towards the rear so that it does not interfere with the articulation of the right optical pod assembly, addressing one of the few end-user complaints with the AN/PVS-31A BNVD, that the BNVS connector could interfere with the range of motion of the BNVD’s optical pod when installed.
While the addition of the IR illuminator and the use of PVS-14 style optics does increase the weight of the BNVD1531 slightly relative to the PVS-31 BNVD, it is still a relatively lightweight, articulating system at around 19 ounces.
Other than these changes, the L3Harris BNVD1531 is identical to the BNVD, including the use of high performance L3Harris Unfilmed image intensifiers and specially shielded and modified MX-11769 format tubes that allow manual gain control, as well as the common, onboard AA battery.
These systems will be available and ship with a Full Kit including a complete 4x AA Cold Weather Battery Pack and 25” BNVS power cable and a 2376+ Minimum Figure of Merit (FOM), the highest factory minimum spec currently available in the industry without hand selecting image intensifiers.
Each unit will also come with a full factory warranty and customer support. Each unit will also come with factory image intensifier Tube Data Records.
These units are NOT contract overruns—these are brand new manufactured units.
Jeremy (verified owner) –
They look real good and clean. Only disappointment is the auto shutoff doesn’t work and when I asked about it they just said its not real dependable. I would hope spending over $10k would get you the things advertised but with the warranty and return policies of all the people selling night vision absolutely skewed in their favor I doubt any of them truly stand behind what they sell 100%. Was the best price for them that I have found with the discount code they gave me when I called. They shipped them out real fast. I have a set of 31a’s and Katanas and have bought each set from a different company. Hopefully by the time I am ready to get the GPNVG’s I will find someone that will stand behind them completely. At least with this seller you can see the tubes before buying. Just wish they worked as advertised. 3 stars for me means I am content with my purchase, the seller did not do a bad job but certainly did not go above and beyond and the item is ok. Knowing I can do nothing about my dissatisfaction and that’s the same with any seller of this equipment.
Brandon (verified owner) –
Definitely love them so far, done a little bit of shooting as well as just getting use to them. Seem awesome for my first pair. Will say they are a lot heavier than what I was expecting even with the battery pack on the back. Getting a few counterweights put on than should be good to go.