The Arisaka Defense Offset Scout Light Mount is designed to seamlessly fit on picatinny railed handguards. It features an extremely low-profile design that locks into any picatinny slot and positions the light at the 45° position tucked beside the top rail. Compatible with lights from Surefire, Streamlight, and the Arisaka 300 and 600 series. There is an adapter plate for the M620, M951/2, and M961/2 weapon lights. There are three different positions that the light can be attached to avoid clearance issues with the rail, front sights, or other accessories. The Arisaka Offset Scout Picatinny Mount is durable and versatile, so you can easily set your rifle up with your preferred light/laser combination.
- Surefire M300A, M300B, M300C, M300V, M312, M322, M312V, M313V, M322V, M600B, M600C, M600P, M600U, M600V, M600DF, M612, M622, M603V, M612V, M622V
- Streamlight Protac Rail Mount 1, 2 and HL-X
- Arisaka 300 and 600 Series
- Modlite PLH and OKW
- Picatinny compatible
- Extremely low profile
- Offset at 45°
- Three different light positions
- Requires 1/8” Allen wrench and T20 Torx driver (not included)
- Length: 1.3″
- Weight: 0.7 oz
There are no reviews yet.