Brand new Unity Tactical T2 with Unity Fast Mount.
The Aimpoint Micro T-2 was designed for users who require an extremely rugged, lightweight, and compact red dot optic. An advanced objective lens system improves the shape and clarity of the 2 MOA dot as well as an extremely low amount of optical parallax. A hard-anodized aluminum alloy housing, recessed lenses, and flip-up lens covers protects all electronic and optical components from rough handling and in all types of environmental conditions. The advanced optical performance of the Micro T-2 makes this sight the perfect match for use with magnifiers such as the Aimpoint 3X-C, 3Xmag-1 and 6XMag.
– Ideal for use on rifles, shotguns, and carbines.
– 1X (non-magnifying)
– 2 MOA red dot
– Submersible to 82 Feet
– 12 brightness settings (One “off”, four night-vision compatible settings, and eight daylight settings including one extra bright for use in bright sunlight)
– Up to 50,000 hours (over 5 years) of constant operation from one CR-2032 battery.
– Front and rear plastic flip cap lens covers included
– Weight 3.0 oz (sight only)
Features & details
- Advanced objective lens system for better light transmission and unmatched optical clarity
- 2 MOA dot with 4 Night vision compatible settings and 8 Daylight brightness settings
- Standard Mount for Picatinny and Weaver Mount Included
- Up to 5 years of continuous operation using one CR2032 battery (included)
- Front and rear flip-up lens covers. Reinforced windage and elevation turrets
Unity FAST™ is a series of optic mounts and platforms that provide end users with a quicker sight picture than standard height mounts. A 2.26” optical centerline height provides faster/easier reticle acquisition while wearing electronic earpro/communications headsets, night vision goggles and gas masks and allows for more rapid visual processing of the battlefield by promoting a heads-up posture. A heads-up posture also helps users maintain a neutral spine position which is more comfortable while wearing helmets, plate carriers, and other heavy gear.
The FAST™ Micro Mount features built-in standard height back up iron sights that keep weapons uncluttered, without reducing capability. Both front and rear BUIS are completely adjustable for windage and elevation. The front sight post can be removed so that the rear BUIS aperture can be used with a traditional front sight such as our FUSION fixed or folding sights (if present), creating a more conventional sight radius. However, the built in front/rear BUIS is perfect for backup on super short PDW/SMG platforms where rail space is critical for mounting lights and lasers.