These are discontinued from Ops Core and been replaced by the Fast SF Carbon Helmet. This High Cut version is 10-20% lighter than the Fast SF.
Coverage & Weight
SIZING (Head Circumference)
- Medium: 20 7/8″ – 22″
- Large: 22.0″ – 23 1/4″
- XL: 23 1/4″ – 24 3/8″
For low threat environments, the Ops-Core FAST® High Cut Carbon Composite helmet is the ideal choice for reliable protection and comfort. This durable non-ballistic helmet platform is designed with a super high cut, bump shell made from a hybrid of Unidirectional composite of the most advanced carbon and fiberglass materials. Featuring a shell geometry that delivers critical coverage, this FAST tactical helmet provides enhanced impact protection from blunt trauma, making it optimal for rugged training, recce, airborne and water operations, and fast roping.
- High cut, lightweight, non-ballistic shell features a hybrid design of unidirectional and woven composite carbon fibers.
- Designed for less extreme environments, the durable carbon construction provides protection against blunt trauma, making it ideal for rugged training, recee and water operations, and fast roping.
- Features an Ops-Core Skeleton Shroud for universal compatibility with most NVG mounts, 4-position Ops-Core ARC Rails and external VELCRO® brand loop.
- Vent holes for increased ventilation and water drainage.
- Available with one suspension/retention option.
- Includes Ops-Core Helmet Bag
- The Fast Carbon High Cut Helmet is available with EPP Pads with Occ-Dial Fitband, Head-Loc 4-Point Chinstrap with replaceable leather front, nape, and side pads that quickly detach to allow convenient donning and doffing of communication headsets with internal headbands.
There are no reviews yet.