The JerryC family of thermal fusion optics provide thermal detection capability (Fusion) to your night vision device. These devices are intended to increase detection capabilities beyond what is normally capable with traditional image intensifier systems. The Units utilize a 12 micron 640×512 thermal sensor with an injection arm that projects a 30.5 degree image into the objective lens of your night vision device.
The current version of the JerryC thermals use software that facilitates image alignment. It has three visual modes: Outline, Patrol, and Full Thermal.
- Latest 12μm HD infrared module, stronger, lighter, and smaller.
- Ultra-low load, provides quick installation
- Quick removal interface allows plug-and-play infrared fusion function.
- Fusion display and threat recognition.
- Multiple application modes facilitate hot target searching and displaying, aids in users grasp of the initiative.