The AGM F14 Fusion Night Vision Tactical Monocular combines I² and thermal imaging technologies.
These units combine the Handpicked Photonis White Phosphor Echo 3 Pad Gain System with a 640×512 12um thermal sensor.
The F14 bi-spectrum monocular is a device that can observe and search targets at night, in darkness, under extreme environments such as smoke, fog, rain, snow, etc. It can be widely applied to scenarios including patrol, search and rescue, drug interdiction, and suspect apprehension. Due to its waterproof capability the device performs well even in severe weather conditions and challenging environments.
The AGM F14 can be outfitted with either a Gen 2+ or Gen 3 highperformance image intensifier tube (IIT) and 12μm high-sensitivity thermal detector with 640×512 resolution. The F14 can be used as hand-held device or mounted on a helmet. The user-friendly interface, comfortable and ergonomic operating controls makes adoption and application of the device incredibly simple. The device offers different variants of image view: thermal, I² night vision, and enhanced fusion image that can be easily adapted depending on different environmental conditions. The F14 is also equipped with manual gain control, which adjusts the image brightness, providing the highest possible image quality even in changing light conditions. The monocular uses two 18650 rechargeable Lithium battery in the external holder for up to 8-hours of operating time in fusion image mode. In I² night vision mode device can run more then 60 hours.
- Bi-spectrum image fusion and object highlight
- Detail enhancement and target recognition
- Selection of thermal view channel, I2 night vision channel, or both them combined with multiple fusion modes switchable
- 12 μm, 640×512 high-sensitivity thermal detector
- Digital zoom in thermal channel
- Azimuth and Pitch/Inclination Indication
- Brightness and contrast image adjustment
- Extra large exit pupil diameter (15mm)
- Low cower consumption. Up to 8 hours continuous running in fusion mode and more then 60 hours operation in I2 night vision mode
- Aviation plug for external power supply and video output
- Limited 3-Year Warranty
Unit 0065 – 68 Resolution, 32.24 SNR, 2192 FOM, 0.19 EBI, 9139 Gain
Unit 0064 – 68 Resolution, 31.78 SNR, 2161 FOM, 0.14 EBI, 10238 Gain
Unit 0071 – 64 Resolution, 31.54 SNR, 2019 FOM, 0.10 EBI, 10447 Gain